Regardless of whether you are registering as a new patient or your children are existing patients, you need to create a web portal account before you can use the site. For existing patients, this will give you access to your childrens' records online. If you are new to the practice this will allow you to register as a new patient. This tutorial describes how to create a web portal account.
1) The first step to creating an account is to click on the "Sign in" link at the top of the page.
2) Next, click on the "Create Account" link at the bottom.
3) On the "Create Account" page, fill in your details. Note that if you are already registered with the practice, the email address that you use to sign up links your web portal account with your child's medical records. You must use the email address that is on file with the office, or your account will not be properly linked to your child's records. Click on the "Save" button to create your account.
4) When you create your account, your password is emailed to you. This is a security measure designed to protect the privacy and integrity of patient records.
5) Retrieve that password that was emailed to you.
6) Click one of the Sign In links.
7) Sign in using your email address and the password that was emailed to you. When you first login, you will be prompted to change your password. Please choose a strong password.